Who you are:
A financial services advisor with 5 or more years of experience and an established client base who prioritizes providing the best possible service for their clients.
You should possess several of the following characteristics:
- $40 million or more of assets under management
- Awareness of financial planning issues related to managing wealth
- Financial Planner™ certificants or candidates highly preferred
- Sophisticated level of knowledge in estate planning, tax planning, retirement planning, and risk management
- Attention to detail; strong client meeting skills; ability to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner
- Must be personable and punctual
- Clean disciplinary record
- Planning on an exit strategy and/or retirement from your business
- Interested in bringing a family member into your business
Who we are:
AllSquare Wealth Management, LLC is an established registered investment adviser (RIA). The firm primarily serves clients in the Capital Region of New York State, but also has clients located in more than 30 states around the country. Locally-owned, our clients are comprised of the mass affluent, high net worth individuals, trusts, pension plans, and business owners. We utilize a planning process built on integrity, knowledge, and attention to every last detail, and seek to guide and inform our clients to successfully navigate the various phases of financial and wealth management. We have a constantly evolving succession plan in place to ensure that we will be here for generations.
Why you want to work with us:
This is a special opportunity unlike most in the financial services industry. First, AllSquare Wealth is completely independent, so our loyalty belongs exclusively to our clients. Second, we offer a competitive compensation structure (salary, benefits, bonus, etc). Third, we provide an opportunity for equity ownership for members who demonstrate hard work and leadership characteristics and support the long-term goals of the firm. You will be a member of a collaborative and supportive team of strong individuals, all working hard to maintain and grow a profitable multigenerational business. At AllSquare Wealth, you won’t “own a job” or be building your own practice; this is not an eat-what-you-kill position, and we are not that kind of a firm.